Tuesday 4 March 2008

V.I.R.U.S

It's been a while that I just noticed my precious HP laptop caught virus! I was freaking damnit with the so-called 'msn-virus'! SHYT!

My friend sent me a link from msn conversation, and of course I clicked on it with the thought of maybe it's something interesting or fun. Without any hesitation,I clicked it! Somewhat of to-check-who-blocked-you-in-msn appeared. In no doubt I registered but nothing appeared! I ignored it. The day after the incident, another friend of mine asked what did I send to her. Of course, I replied her, 'I have sent nothing to you.' She answered, 'a kind of link maybe?' I was thinking,I never sent any link to my friends but I did received one! In my mind, maybe my mistake to accidentally pressed the wrong button and eventually sent to all the chatters.

But... after some times, I received another link from whom sent me the previous link! I clicked it with my curiosity. Website of games. Ohhh, I didn't clicked anything from that because too lazy to browse it.

OK.. Now is the time when I realised my laptop is unwell with virus! I received another link from the other people! But I didn't do anything with it. Then my friend told me virus is attacking my laptop! She said, I kept on sending her links (which I don't)! the previous incidents pop into my head and I now knew they actually sending viruses without their knowing. OH GOSH!

Whenever I sign in to my msn, it would sign out anytime and it said I sign in on other computer! Bloody hell! When, where and how did I sign in at the other computer?! Sux! I know that the virus is attacking me as well as the others.

So, please DO NOT open any links that you might received now or in the future no matter fm whom you might received it. *sigh*

2 comments:

JaneYyen said...

ya true...

i click it once then i din browse anything lor..

then now how how?

VinVin said...

dear janey:
maybe you change ur password or either redownload msn messenger loh.