Saturday 5 April 2008

Exhausted satur-day

I had a short presentation about 3d animation this morning. No preparation at all. So I just delivered according to the slides that my colleague had prepared. Haha.. So funny! Luckily that the lecturer is too good and friendly,otherwise I'll be dead!

I'm exhausted today. Fuuuuh! I planned to go shopping but since I was tired so I canceled my plan. So,I better stay at home watching dvd and online. Before heading back home from UNI, I went to cd shop to buy dvd. Lastly I bought 2sets of HK dramas. 'Brink of Law' and 'Steps',both of the dramas actor and actress are Steven Ma(马俊伟)and Bernice Liu(廖碧兒). Both I like! (I know that these 2dramas are showing on the Astro,but I seldom watch Astro so I prefer to buy and watch them at once)*big smile*

I just like the pose of Bernice in this picture.



Have a wonderful weekend! Muakz!

No comments: