Friday 4 April 2008

My day

I went back to my hometown in the afternoon, visiting my parent and my daughter. So good to see the little one was waving at me when i arrived.

Few week ago, I bought one medium size building block (Lego) for my BB. I know it kinds of weird to buy that stuff since she can't use/build anything at the moment, but at least she gets the idea of what the building block used for and she can apply it when she gets older. Hehe!

Because nobody actually build anything so my mom take her action. She built 2 houses! I even took some pictures of them. I found it very pretty so I share it here. Here you go!








































Nice or not? Maybe readers would think that I'm childish for posting these stuffs here. I think it's nothing wrong la. Haha!

.
.
.
.
.

On the 9th of march,my hb and I,went to Miri to bring his friends to choose bridal studio. While I was sitting,I noticed that the staircase was so elegant! So,of course,I took out my camera and snapped! Haha!

Here the picture:














It feels like going up the stairs to the heaven.

.
.
.
.
.

Another random stuff..

Who is cuter huh? Hahaha! (On the left is my cousin's daughter,and on the right is my BB loh.)
















HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

2 comments:

Swan1105 said...

eiyer ur baby v cute o hahaha...must c her one day hahaha...train her say "swan swan jie jie" ah wahahahaha...

VinVin said...

swan: yeah,will teach her to call you 'swan swan jie jie'. haha!