Friday 11 July 2008

I'm coming!

Hye peeps!!!

It's been a while since my last post!

I was busy with my school stuffs and I had no mood to blog. Heehee!

Nothing much happening within this few weeks time. But to make this post simple, I will just post what I had get for the weeks!

Alright, weeks ago, my hb bought 2 Sony Ericsson mobile phones; W890 and K800i.

All the pictures were taken from the internet. I was too lazy to snap the pictures of them.



Sony Ericsson W890



Sony Ericsson K800i


Since I have one Sony Ericsson mobile phone; W580i, so either one of the phone can be the spare.

But if there are people interested into one of it or both, I can consider to sell them. Price is negotiable. Harga boleh dirunding... Heehee!




Last week I received one of my favourite stuff!

I requested my ex-manager to buy for me at KL, as it was cheaper to buy there than here. And most of my ex-colleagues had the stuffs too, so I bet the price should be ok and I asked my little brother to help me to talk to his manager (my ex-manager) about it.

Can you guess what the thing is?



Here it is!





Taaa.... Daaaaa!!!!





LAVENDER PURPLE PSP SLIM!!!

WOOHOO!!

Pretty right? Just say YES laaa... HAHAHAHA!

I had 5games so far, they are all downloaded at KL. I got my favourite games that is Final Fantasy. I don't care as long as it is Final Fantasy games. I had Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core and Final Fantasy Tactics.

So far I had played FF Crisis Core. Good man! :D

I had played FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-2 and FF12. Amongst all, I like the FF9 the best! The story and the characters are all very good looking and 'talented'. Oh well, I don't know how to describe. Overall, it's great! Especially the Princess Alexandros (if I'm not mistaken) aka Garnet aka Dagger. She's so pretty and young. She would never grow old la.. her age always be 16. haha!



So, since I have PSP, so I won't be bored till dead in the journey to wherever places now.




Taking about journey, I would be going to KL tomorrow night!!!

WEEEEEE!!!!


I would be going to Genting Highland then disco.. hahaha!!!


AND MOST IMPORTANT THING IS...


SHOOOPIIIING!!!

Wish me a pleasant vacation ok....

Good night all!

Muah!!

Hugs!

No comments: