Saturday 21 June 2008

192021

19.06.2008 Thursday

  • Went to Giant Hypermart with my lil' bro, Cyan.
  • Upgrading our sim card to 3.5G at DST group, Giant branch.
  • Had our lunch at Rasamas, Giant, again.
  • Met my two old friends, Poupee and Leng, at Mall, Gadong.
  • Bought some food for our picnic.
  • Watched Get Smart with Cyan. Awesome movie! The Rock is acting too!
  • Bought a pair of high heel shoes at C&K.
  • Dinner with hb.

20.06.2008 Friday

  • Had picnic with some of my friends at Pantai Seri Kenangan, it ended up some were not attending. Sad! Pictures!


  • Received a call from my hb saying that customer wanted to see the car I used. Ended up I had to go back to Gadong again. *In fact, I planned to go back hometown from the beach ma*
  • After everything was settled, I went home around 1.30pm.
  • My lil' one was having fever still. Haish! So macam-macam la her. Beh tahan. Lastly I drove her to my old school. Arrived home, she's not crying anymore. Haha!
  • Went back Gadong at 6pm.
  • Dinner at home.
I love beach! It does make me calm and relax...


21.06.2008 Saturday
  • Went to Chinese Pharmacy to seek for my medicine. So lucky I found it! Happy!
  • Went to salon to have my hair cut. Like it!
  • Went to meet my lil' bro at his working place to pass him my money for PSP.
  • Met my friend, Khai, there. :D
  • Result was out. I get C for overall.
  • Driving home, resting and blogging now.
  • Where should I go tonight? *thinking*

That's my days... Boring?

I know...


I wanna go to beach again...anyone?

No comments: