Friday 6 June 2008

Idiot

NO PHOTOS IN THIS POST




It's been about a week that I've my real teaching (still under training la). So far, nothing goes wrong. Only that, maybe I shouted a lot to the students and thus, I was sick from monday night until today.


Siao
!


I don't know what the students of these days think. All stupid! If too intelligent is another problem.


Haish~


Let it be... I just want my 4digits salary in the future.


AND HOPE THAT STUDENTS ARE OBEDIENT AND CONTROLLABLE.
*I like my 2c class though, huahaha!*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I met a wonderful person in the school.


She is the one who accompanied me along the time when I've my TP there. I accompanied you too! Hehe!


Even though she teaches in different subject, but we still can get along very well.


It's really GOOD to know you....
And it's our fate to be together....
Without you, my life would be empty.
I'LL CHERISH YOU AS MY FRIEND!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been about weeks that I don't have my real shopping.


Was planning shopping last night. But, since my mum-in-law wanted to visit her smallest granddaughter, so I don't have my shopping time.


BUT!!! It's raining!

So...what else do you think???


My Hb canceled it. Not sure whether his or his mum's idea of canceling it.


The one that told me we're going to visit the lil' one, that's the one who canceled it. F*CK!!


I'M SUPER HATE THIS SITUATION!


So, of course, since it's raining and the cancellation of the trip, I stayed at home for the rest of the night!!! mcm siao lang me.


I'm still in the bad mood now......


I HATE RAINING!


STUPID RAIN FALL FROM THE SKY AT THE WRONG TIMING.


P/S: CAN YOU DROP YOUR 'TEARS' DURING THE MIDNIGHT???


*PHUCK!*


*I'm going out soon with my friends, the other one has something else to do*

No comments: