Monday 16 June 2008

Tiger is me, me is tiger

Last night, I was planning to go Uni to do my clearance form (whatever it is) with my friend.


My friend, Khai, and me, VinVin

We ended up not going Uni, as the clerk said we could do it after the end of our TP, but going somewhere instead. Hahahah!


We went shopping at The Mall, Gadong. Nowhere is as fun as The Mall for shopping in this small country, don't smack me if you don't agree.


Had our lunch at KFC (again) then shop for some slutty top/shirts and pants/skirts. I bought another skirt which I like so much and my friend just bought a top for herself. Bought some make up kits too.


Our next stop at the C&K, it's not Calvin Klein but Charles and Keith. I was trying this and that. I like a pair of black high heel shoes but i didn't buy it. Because I think a lot!!! And it's not cheap. Was worrying of being scolded of spending money and this and that. ARGH! Both of us buy nothing there, boh luck! Hahaha!


Was trying some dresses at iTop and we're so excited with no reason, we took some pictures with my digicam. But some of the photos turn out blur. Hmmm. I only choose those which are clean and clear la.. hehe!


The dress I was wearing looked good on me, but just that I've no idea what the use of buying it I've no place to go with this dress la. I'm more into casual outfits.


I went home after buying some items from UG.


Overall, I'm quite enjoyed my day.

1. I met my friend who I didn't meet for weeks
2. Bought a lovely skirt

3. Shopping is my favourite (hahaha!)
4. I met a lot of tigers! (HAHAHAHA!)



But, not too happy.

1. Spent almost a hundred in a few hours shopping.
2. I don't have my shoes that I like. (what the....)
3. I don't receive a tiger. (WHAT???)






Oh, speaking of tiger hor. It's actually come from a photo of me with a tiger toy.


And, my friend insisted that he/she (keeping his/her profile low or is he or she?) would buy me one for me. I don't know if he's bluffing or what la, as I was making joke with him/her only ma.


And he/she said, if I placed the tiger next to my cheek (near to where I had my toothache) then the pain will disappear. It's really funny and cute la.


Lastly, he/she exclaimed that will buy for me if the pain hasn't gone for 2 weeks time. Hahaha... That's again funny la. And CUTE too!


Even though I don't know if it's real that I'm going to receive the tiger or not, but still I really appreciate that I've this friend who care about me when I was in PAIN, even without the tiger.


If you do read my blog, thanks buddy!

No comments: