Monday 16 June 2008

Uninvited

WOW! It's been more than a week that i didn't blog. Just realise it today.


Nothing particularly happened last week. Just that I had toothache which ruined my days!


I had toothache for almost a week! It started last monday night, when I only had headache which I thought it would be vanished in the morning.


But it's not! The pain was there and it's stronger and stronger. Lastly, I went to clinic to have a check.


Hmmm... I can't believe that my wisdom tooth was the main problem of the pain. I did experienced it before and now I still have to face it again. I really don't understand why. That's really suck for experiencing it for more than once!


But luckily, the doctor gave me 2 days off from attending work. Kuang kuang kuang. It's good but it's bad too!


I can't stand the non-invited pain la. It's extremely painful and it affected my nerves (on the right side of my head). Without the painkiller, I'm surely dead.



But, it's so good now that the pain is gone. *Hopefully it won't come back again*


One question: Should I pull out my wisdom tooth?

No comments: