Wednesday 18 June 2008

Happy Father's Day

OMG..it's been a few days that I just remember that I've not posted anything about Father's Day which was on 15/06/08, Sunday.

So, as usual, my hb and I go back to my hometown in Tutong.

I bought few packs of nasi lemak from Ayamku restaurant, my mom requested that.

I din buy any cake for my dad as he's having diabetes and high blood pressure. *Even though he's having high blood pressure and he's quite big in size, he just loves eating...* If there's any sugarless cakes, do tell me. So that I can get for replacement. Hehehe!

I din buy anything for my dad, but I did pass him 50dollar for pleasure. Don't think the other way ok, what I mean is that he can buy anything he wants with the money I gave la.

The next actors, wahseh!, was my hb loh.

We celebrated Father's Day at Senja Lounge, Riverview Hotel. My hb invited his friends for dinner, too!

The food awesome loh. Hehe! I ordered Cod steak with parsley cream. Yummy! While my hb ordered lamb chop, not sure the full name of it. *No picture captured*

Anyhow....


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!


I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!



MAY GOD BLESS THE BOTH OF YOU IN HEALTH AND WEALTH... gagaga!

No comments: