Thursday 4 September 2008

Kreativ Blogger....

UPDATE!!!! 11/10/08



WOW....!!!!!


I received something that I've never expected before!!



It's not a gift... It's not money...



But it's an award (or just a picture) of 'Kreativ Blogger'!!!! *Kreativ or creative???*


HAHAHAHAHA!!!! *evil laugh*


I was awarded by Janey aka Yen Yen. Thanks oh!!! I always thought that my blog isn't that creative for you (and others). ;-)





WOW again..... hahahaha!!!


Ok lah ok lah... Enough being an idiot already.


It seems like the rule of nominating this award is that I've to nominate another 6 'kreativ' bloggers.




Alright... Here my choices. (In alphabet order, no ranking one)

1. Jayden Sia aka YC (The brother of Winnie Sia who is addicted to photography - like the pictures that you captured!)

2. Kitty (The E-business girl who share her love stories in the blog)

3. Metis (The wacky guy - I may not know you but I like reading your blog)

4. Winnie Sia (The sister of Jayden Sia who is short and.... cute! :p)

5. Dolcee (my best friend who's chubby and cute)

6. Leng (my best friend t, who born the same day with Dolcee)




Okie dokie...


Hope all the bloggers are happy with my choices... (I may know that you might think wtf with the stupid award or picture that I give, Im not the big person or tua liap lang so you can either accept it or reject it.)


It's no big deal.... Just have fun and happy blogging..... :D


HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hello there! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the wave of Penang!