Thursday 25 September 2008

Daddy and Baby

September is the lovely month for certain people.

Yes.... It's a wonderful month for whoever was born on september.



21st september 2008 is the day of my little one.

Remember?


Maureen....


She's can kiss-kiss you now...


She's 2 years old now!! Time flies really fast. Just a blink and she's 2 years old already.


This year, I only had a simple celebration with her. With this cute and pretty cake of Little Mermaid which I bought at Leapple, which cost me 36dollar. Suuuupeeeeer EXPENSIVE! It's chocolate ice-cream cake.



Little Mermaid cake...



Here are some pictures which I 've taken this month.


The big Pink Teddy Bear with her.



Purple smiley flower....




Lying down... All pink except the small red bear *teddy bear again*



Big smile and big pink teddy bear again.... *Big again*




Lying siok-ly.... *HAHAHAHA*



HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY.....
LOVE YOU SWEETY...

21st Sept 08








It's another important day on 24th September 08.


It's my beloved hubby's birthday!


Well, I didn't know what to give him so no present this year too... *kekeke*


I've no idea what guy like...

Woman? Cannot la...

Watch? He has already.

Wallet? Has it already.

Don't know? YAAAA... *sux*


If you guys have any idea, do tell me ok...


Eventhough it might be late, but it's better than nothing ma...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....

老公

爱你一生一世



24th sept 08




It's late post, but still, it's better than nothing...

No comments: