Saturday 11 October 2008

Wooooooo~~~~~~

Today is the tenth day of Hari Raya.



And last night, I went to Malay open house invitations. Both location at Lambak kiri and kanan. Honestly, that's my first and second visiting to malay open house this year.


Usually I don't go any places de. Hahaha!


I was really filling my stomach with all the wonderful and delicious kueh muih as well as dishes. No gain weight is all bullshit. Hahaha!!!


I had planned to watch The House Bunny with my 2 best and great friends last night. Everything seemed to be settled nicely.



But I was lazy this morning and I stayed at home until 11.45am while the two of them had arrived Mall,Gadong early to meet me to watch the movie. But I had just finished my bath around time and of course, they went to buy the tickets and watched by themselves, without me. My bad really, I was thinking they wanna watch 3.30pm show ma. Hmmm... Next time I watch lorrr...



Since they watched themselves, I stayed longer at home until 1pm and then departed to Gadong. Kiak kiak kiak!!



I caught them up soon they finished the movie.



Had our lunch at KFC, Poupee's treat, thanks buddy!!! :D



After that we went to arcade to have our singing contest.. Hahahah! Just kidding. To have our concert there, haha, joking again. To sing la. I used my leftover tokens which I've not used for months.



Songs that we sang: Round 1

1. Britney Spears - from the bottom of my broken heart

(the song finished before the end of the song,KNS!)

2. Mariah Carey - one sweet day

(soooo difficult to sing, almost KO)

3. Westlife - if I let you go

(nice to sing, we like it. I like MARK!!!)

4. S club 7 -never had a dream come true

(another nice song to sing and listen, :D)

5. Savage Garden - I knew I love you

(We sang well oh, good job girls)

6. (one song I forget liau)



Then we moved to the next arcade to have our other singing contest hahaha!! More new songs there.



Songs that we sang: Round 2

1. Kelly Clarkson - a moment like this

(we sang almost dead, because it's really difficult to sing, but I really like the song)

2. Jay - bu gong ying de yue ding

(I sang mostly, luckily everything went well :p)

3. Jay - fa ru xue

(my buddies and I sang so well this song, great job!!!)

4. Jay - qing hua chi
(I sang alone this song, nice eh I sang)

5. Anson hu - 巴黎鐵塔

(my other favourite song, I sang alone because nobody like the song, try to listen the song, I'm sure you will love it)

6. Tank - 'don't know the name of the song'

(Poupee's favourite song, I helped her sing too! Great work to you also!)

7. Jay - feng

(Again, we 3 sang this song brilliantly, :D)



Throughout the singing session, they're 2 guys singing too at the next booth. I was so kepo (busybody) and see what song they're singing. And then, I ignored them and chose my song to sing lor. I entered the Jay Chou song of 'bu gong ying de yue ding' and sing lor. Halfway singing, I noticed the guys sang the same song too. Don't know la whether it's coincidence or not. When my friends and I were singing Jay's fa ru xue, they kept on peeking us too. Iyo!



My other friend, Dolcee, was kepo too, knocking on the wall and they could hear it. Minutes later, one of the guy showed some text of 'hi, can we be friend?' in his mobile phone.



Haha, that's really funny.



We said 'which one of us?' on Dolcee's mobile phone. We're lazy to take ours out so used her la.



Then, the guy replied back saying 'all'. Hahaha! Wahlao eh, so thick skin.



They requested for our phone numbers, and of course we didn't want to give to stranger la. We prefered to give them our email address, but they didn't want it. Duh~ So GOODBYE to them loh.



We know what they want.



We know how to say NO too!



Overall, I really had fun today. It's been a while since we laughed and acted crazily like before. I feel like I'm growing younger leh. Hahahaha!

No comments: