Saturday 25 October 2008

Blue Pink Purple Yellow

Wake up at 6.30am this morning to get really to UBD. Arrived there around 7.40am, plenty of human beings there already! Lucky I got parking.


Meet my friends! Happy happy!


We had some briefing about the convocation on this 30th november, thursday.


'Eddie Murphy' made some craps jokes which we thought not as funniest as we are! Huahaha!


Finish briefing at around 10.30am. Not expected that though.


After that met my secondary school friend, Leng-Leng :p to talk about our trip to Mall,Gadong. Everthing went ok...


And there is this one girl who I called at 10.35am (according to my dialling record), who didn't answer my call! Wahlau eh you! Over slept banar~~ Hahaha! You know who you are! But then when Leng Leng called you, you jawab,apa tu kan? Hahaha!



I went home to have a change then rushed to Mall and met the ladies. It's our first time after been so long never hang out in 4!


Leng Leng, Po-Po, Do-Do and Me-Me! (Name changed to protect their identities, except Me-Me is ME!)


Had our lunch at KFC,then went to karaoke booth to sing. Suang!


My motive to go out today are to meet the girls and to buy my items fot my convocation. White and plain tudung (BND5), black shoes (BND 39.90,) and UBD logo (which I bought at UBD book shop which cost me BND1o! KNShit so expensive!)


Went here and there, talked this and that... without realising we're there until around 5pm.


So tired~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In fact, I want to blog about my trip to KL as well as Genting Highland during the Hari Raya. But I just too lan tuo to post about. Wait la... BOOOO!!!



Sleepy reading leh....Huahaha!


Bru lu zai!

No comments: