Wednesday 29 October 2008

Rehearsal 2008

Monday, 27th Oct. Afternoon.

Had 2nd rehearsal which started at 1.45pm. Was asked to wait at the Chancellor Hall Basement from the beginning.


Waiting until boredom appeared because I came super early at around 11.45pm, so took picture of myself. Mirror was just in front of me. HAHAHA.


Haha... Leng Leng who helped me to capture pictures of my friends and I. She ignored my request to gambar her.


28th Oct, Tuesday. Final rehearsal.

My full attire for my convocation. It's been years I didn't wear tudung. Feel arkward though.

My friend,Khai, and I. How do I look? Kekeke!



6 of us.. One person is missing. Pity her, she fainted just after we arrived the hall. But she's ok after we'h finished our rehearsal.

.

.

.

.

.

Gosh! Tomorrow is the day! Nervous...Super nervous!

.

.

.

.

.

CONGRATULATION TO ALL THE GRADUATES!!!

.

.

.

ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO I KNOW..... LOVE YOU ALL....!!!

No comments: