Sunday 2 November 2008

30th October

I had no mood blogging lately. This is the post that I'd prepared few days ago which I stored it as draft before I edit them.
.
.
Okie....
.
.
On the 28th thursday afternoon, we'd our full dress rehearsal at CH (Chancellor Hall,UBD). We started on the 1.45pm from basement to the hall.
.
.
The full dress rehearsal pictures are on the other post though. Now I'm just gonna post the invitation card,hahaha! Lame eh!
.
.
The afternoon graduates were given 3 invitation cards to allow whoever they wanna ask to go for the convocation which was held on the 30th October.
.
.
The 'whoever' can be refered as parents, guardians, sisters, brothers, husbands, wifes, fiancees, boyfriends, girlfriends, friends... Anyone... You name it then.
.
.




.
.
On the event itself, 30th October, I was stupidly didn't bring my digital camera. Stupid boh? That's why I didn't have any pictures taken on that day.

.
.
Everthing well gentle and smooth eventhough I was quite nervous on the day of convocation. My hand was shivering and sweating while waiting for my turn to go up the stage.
.
.


But when it finished, fuuuuhhhh!!! Really really really relief eeeeehhhh!!!
.
.


Here are the books that we all got from the convocation! Together with our certificate with our name of programmes. From my certificate, you can spot my real name though, I didn't block or edit it.. Too lazy to do it.
.
.





.
.
The yellow book publish all the graduates with their programmes, level and bla bla bla, you name it. My friends and I, our names inside the book too! Kamvang... Just kidding!
.
.




.
.
Universiti Brunei Darussalam
.
.

.
.

My certificate where you can see my name and my qualification from it.

HAHAHAHA!



*Listening to Jay Zhou new songs from his new album Capricorn*

No comments: