Wednesday 26 November 2008

Miserable part 1

Hi friends...

I loss my mood for blogging these days...

Plenty of things had happened after my last post.

'The happening' I shall name it.




November is my favourite month. Know why? Huh... My birthday lying on the month of november. I always waiting for the day to come. Because I'm waiting something extraordinary could happen on the day.


But before i could experience my another year of birthday (this year), plenty of things that had made me miserable. Particularly, about my family. To be exact, my parents.


Weeks ago, my father informed me that he's planning to go back to his hometown at Penang, Malaysia. His reason is that the hospital is going to charge him hundreds for the medicine. He's a green IC holder. And in Malaysia,the government hospital would only charge the citizen RM1.

My siblings and I had tried to find a way out for him to stay nearer to us. For example, maybe he could stay at Limbang, Sarawak,where it is nearer a lot to Brunei compare to Penang. At least, we could go visit once a week perhaps. BUT,in Penang,you ask me visit you once a month also difficult. Why? It's all about money.

I told my mother to ask him about it. And he rejected the request of staying at Limbang. Oh well! I had known the answer actually before my mother could ask him.

Another problem is that, my father is jobless by then. So who gonna support him? Oh well again.... US! He asked me to support him by giving B$100 every month. And the rest of my sibling too. And just last few days ago, he told me again. He said ' Wen, if you work already, you can give papa more lah' *Wen is my chinese name*

To be honest, for me B$100 or B$200 is nothing! I can afford to give him. But the question is I hate his behaviour of asking this and that! Back then, he told us he's born all of us is not for depending on us when he's old.

AND NOW?! WHAT?!

I don't get the points of what he said months ago. What he say is always different from his heart.
All he talks is bullshit. Always call himself the cleverest. And call my mother the stupid! I even angry when I remember about this. If my mother did something wrong,just a small one, still he would call her stupid. WTF! If she did something wrong,then guide her lah! What so difficult!!! Husband saja the name, but never helped her. Always treated her like a slave. The name of 'husband' can simply bully wife? Oh so good! Why don't I change it to 'the wife is the god,the husband is the slave'.

DAMN! I'm over-reacted now....Fuuuh~!!

Back to point, I had advised my father about staying here could be ok too. But lastly, what my brother and I predicted came to the true.

He said, he doesn't to stay old in Brunei, since Penang is his 'jia xiang' or hometown. HAh! Finally, he said it. Previously, he's just finding excuses to go back and now....

Don't think that we all are stupid. Because nobody is stupid! Since you say my mother is stupid,then why do you married her 28/29 years ago?! Does that mean you're stupid too?!

Fuck!

TOLD YOU! NOBODY IS STUPID!!!

In fact, I really wish I could have a nice and brilliant birthday. Tomorrow....


To be continued.....



Let me out from the darkness.... Pls....!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello...

how are you?

True, no one is stupid...even though my friends say i'm smart... but i dont want to make them feel stupid..i have never called my friends stupid either... lame huh?

I love the month of november too..

take care yar...

Cynthia a.k.a Xixi

Anonymous said...

my dad sounds like yours too.. in fact I'm so distrustful of all men because of how he treats my mum.. and in brunei they don't tell you where you can do to solve such problems huh. I understand, and sorry that this is the only 'consolation' i can give.. take care!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

where you can go***** to solve such problems... sry important typo :P

VinVin said...

Dear Anonymous aka Cynthia:
Hi... Thanks for commenting. It's true nobody is stupid.

Dear Anonymous:
Hye..
I can't believe there're people whom behaving like my dad as well. I don't believe much on guys too.
Well,in Brunei,in fact,does have counselling department though. But I guess not much people know about it. If they really know,they'd be too shy to ask for help too.
Thank for your comment and take care too!