Sunday 2 November 2008

New boyfriend

Have you seen this type of Sony Ericsson phone? Model W910i. I think most of you had seen it la. It comes with variety of colours. Particularly like, black, gold or dark brown, and white with gold.
.
.
But just a while ago, new colour has been made for this model!
.
.
It's a combination of black...
.
.
.
.
.
.
And pink!!











I get this mobile phone! Wooooo~~~~
*Pictures above do not really expressing the beautiness of the phone though, hahaha!*
.
.
My old phone's button, I repeat, button, yes... button. Not buttons. The button was not functioning well.
.
.
I was quite bo song (uncomfortable) with it, because it's the # aka spacing button, and I told him about it.
.
.
He so fast said change it loh. I was like 'huh?' In my mind, 'really or not oh?' Hahaha!
.
.
Then we went to DJ teleshop and I chose what kind of model that I want. Searching and searching... Tadaaaa.... Found loh! And buy....!
.
.
Big thanks to him oh.... Hehe! He said it's my gift for my convocation! :p Kekeke!
.
.
OH... To my old SE W580i, I like to use you really. Just because of one of your button unfunctioning well, I dump/change you to a new BF, aka SE W910i. I call it BF because it accompanies me to anywhere that I go, and I never missed to bring it out. Hahaha! *Sound so kns la me*
.
.
.
.
.
.
情緒莫名的拉扯
我還愛妳呢
妳斷斷續續唱著歌
假裝沒事了



No comments: