Friday 7 November 2008

Capri-Jay

.
.
.
After the released of Jay Zhou new album 'Capricorn', I searched for the names of songs.
.
.
.
Halfway searching, I didn't know how and when I clicked on the website 'www.yesasia.com'
.
.
.
I was browsing and noticed the availability of Jay Zhou album. There are varieties of choices.
.
.
.
Without thinking, I clicked to order!!! I ordered Capricorn (CD+DVD) (Metal Case Limited Edition) (Taiwan Preorder Version) with the free of Jay playing cards! Cost US 26.99. I ordered 2 quantities, one for myself and the other one for my 2nd brother. The order was taken place on 27th Oct.
.
.
.
.
.
Yesterday morning, I was compaining about letters which I didn't receive where I'd written the full adress of where I'm living now. So kek si when I think about it.
.
.
.
Then after an hour or so, I received a card. Saying I got a small packet of item.
.
.
.
JENG JENG JENG!!! Honestly, it's my first time receiving this! Hahahah!
.
.
.
.
.
I was very happy and exciting when I get to know my items arrived!!! WOOhoooo~~~~
.
.
..
.
My Jay Zhou!!! WOooooo~~~
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
The song I like 说好的幸福呢. Nice one....
.
.
.
.
.
Back and front of the playing card box
.
.
.
.
.
The playing cards...
.
.
.
.
.
Jay Zhou on the every cards! Cool!!!
.
.
..
.
Something special about this Jacks!
.
.
..
.
Oh!!! The cards of Jack are come with Jay!!! Pretty hor? :) Very Special!!!
.
.
.

.

.
Now... The joker cards!!!
.
.
..
.
Jay too!!! Very creative and great!! I like them!

No comments: