Monday 26 May 2008

<3<3<3

I don't know what to blog actually.

Oh well... I just came back from The Mall,Gadong, to have my little time there. At first I didn't expect that I would stay quite some times there as I was alone. Then I realised that my lil' bro was not in the shop, so I texted him up to see where he was. HAHAHA! Good that I know he's having his offday today! At least I'm not alone, weeee!

I had my shopping little bit there. I bought 3 stampers which the words are 'VERY GOOD', 'VERY NEAT' and 'CARELESS'. I bought them as I need to stamp them on my students papers or exercises or whatever that related to it. BND4.90 each, quite expensive eh!

Went to Golden Music and finally I bought another set of dvd. Korea drama - The Time Between Dog and Wolf. I didn't have the mood to buy dvd before actually. But the more I look at Lee Jun-Ki, the more I fall in love to him.. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm SIAO I know! Because of my love to Jun-Ki, I ended up paying BND23 for the dvds.




The Time Between Dog and Wolf
(The guy far left no handsome eh, puck! The guy far right <3 style="color: rgb(204, 102, 204);">Jun-Ki my darling *sure me kna punch soon*)
*Hopefully it's watchable aka nice*





I'm melting~~~Si peh shuai la!




Cute man! KE AI! <3<3<3>




AWWWWW! 可爱!
*Hopefully my HB won't read this otherwise for sure I'd be killed*






Before I went home, my lil' bro and I went to K-box! It's been a while since I go there la. We sang 8songs you know. All I paid one. Expensive but it's worth because it finally had released some of my bro's stress by singing. HAHAHA! *At least I saw him smiling and laughing after the singing 'contest' with me,hahaha!*

I did recorded the songs that we sang hahaha! *when I listened to them, really funny la!* *BIG LAUGHING! HAHAHAHAHAHA!*

Enough of my crap la.

Will update soon. Muah muah and hug hug to all! *Even to my crush(s/es) la, I'm siao already!





Current location: inmyheaven; room

No comments: