Saturday 31 May 2008

I'm a 懒惰虫....so long lorrr

Today is 31st May, it's a public holiday (RBAF anniversary) in Brunei! We love PH and any holiday!


I woke up quite early today, but not as earlier as my working days where I've to wake up at 6am, but I still putting my butt on my beautiful bed. Hehe! I'm a 懒惰虫lazy bug).


My plan for the day is whether I go shopping or doing my paperwork on the school stuffs. Honestly, I dislike (using hate sound a bit harsh) doing the paperwork. Hmm.. SOOOO BOOORRRIIIING!


I think most of the people are going on vacation or holiday for these 3days breaks (holiday from Friday to Sunday), while I'm here so boring that I've to do my work.


In fact, my hb just texted me up saying tonight going to Miri (he planned to go tomorrow to pick his beloved mum but why tonight?). I've no problem if I've done all my paperwork, but... Haish!


I should be happy hearing that as I'd having my holiday too!


But noooo!


Arrrggghh!




I struggle to do it after I'm done blogging, huahahaha!


After brushing and washing my cute teeth and pretty face (mati la me now, sure kena punch again), I took some pictures of my plant and cosmetics. *I know, it's lame!*


As I don't know what to blog, so here it is!





This is my Faceshop bag (it's a free gift after buying more than 80 or 100 dollar items there. I used my lil' bro member card as he got 20% off).





This is the condition when I unzipped the bag. My cosmetics are inside.





Those above are my free samples that I got.
*I've not using them yet*





They're small parts of my cosmetics; (randomly)
  1. The Flower UV Intense Powder Pact, NB 23
  2. The Flower Silky Makeup Base, No. 1 Green
  3. Jewel Effect Duo 05 (eye-shadowed)
  4. Sparkling Pearl Powder #3 Shiny Violet
  5. Silkygirl Duo Eye Shadow 18 Marine Apricot
  6. Colour Nuance for Cheek OK 103
  7. Fake eye-lashes
  8. Fake eye-lashes adhesive
*I know that mine is a little if compare to some other girly ladies as well as ah kua*
(don't punch me again!!!)


From left to right
  1. Lipstick OP201
  2. Bodyshop lip gloss
  3. Eye-lashes curler
  4. Glamax mascara 08 purple
  5. Glamax mascara 04 power long
  6. Automatic eyeliner pencil
  7. Brusher
*AGAIN! I know that mine is a little if compare to some other girly ladies as well as ah kua*
(AGAIN... don't punch me!!!)



*The background of the photos is my bed sheet, prettttiii hor?*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Last sunday, my hb and I brought our little girl to play.

We went to JUNGLE GYM, kiulap!

Some photos that I took when the little one playing and running here and there.



3 in 1



My hb's friend's son, Oscar.Cute boh ?



"Help me! I'm trapped!"





My little one with the unknown child



I like this photo the most. SO GOOOOD!



"Mai siao-siao with me I tell you.."



4 in 1
- running here and there catching the flies. Hahaha! Just kidding!



.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MY seed (not ovum ah)that I bought few days back.

So cute that on the seed coat, a LOVE is craved on it.

Before the process of growing


*drum rolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADAAAA!

After
It grows! *growing*
I don't wanna use soil (dirty bah), so as a substitute, I use crystal soil (the red round things)


Will update it soon when it blooms! *wink*









LASTLY....

BYE BYE!!!!
(other word appears in mind la..shyt!)
*waving*

2 comments:

JaneYyen said...

other word??? eh??? apa tu? hahahahaahahha!!!

VinVin said...

hahaha...impossible you don't know loh. female genital's part ma. in chinese huahahah!