Saturday 17 May 2008

Funny lor

A conversation between a husband and a wife. By SMS.

Wife: Laogong, are we going to Tutong tonite? Just asking loh.


Husband: Maybe, but not promise because my friend come from JB. A gangster, he runaway after killing people.

Wife: Wahlau! Runaway after kill people! You still call that friend! Siao! Wat if he kills me? Hmmm...

Husband: No problem lah. He's very friendly with me lah, we're like brothers. He stays here 1 week only, he will go to Philippine later.

Wife: Eh yer...! Friendly lagi. Siao. Still I can't accept la. Hmmm. Be careful la. Dun be kill by him sja la. Later I have no laogong liau. Choi2!


Hoho! Really siao loh I tell you. Goosebumps and nervous I tell you lor.

Luckily that it's only a joke made by the husband. Hahaha! :D

Casts:

Wife - me
Husband - my HB




HUAHAHAHA!

2 comments:

JaneYyen said...

hahaha suspend eh.. hahaha.. i tot who is the couple.. rupanya u and ur hb haahahah!! really xia c ren lor huhuhuhu...

VinVin said...

hahahaha yaloooor..