Tuesday 27 May 2008

Moaning for my.....

.....CAR!!!


Yesterday evening, I realised that my 'turbo' car had something wrong as I heard something like water splashing from in front of the bonnet.

I thought I was wrong, but it's true!

It came back at night where my hb and I heard the most of the '*wonderful' splashing of water!

In my mind, I kept thinking that some kind of reptiles hiding inside the bonnet and eventually gives birth to the babies! The day before this, I saw one reptile (looked more like a small crocodile) stopped in the road and I stared at the skin!

OMG!

Disgusting la!

So, in the morning, my hb came to the school to exchange my 'turbo' car with the I-hate-car of Rav4.

Hmm.. my hb said maybe the tank's broken or whatever.

AAARRRGGGHHH! So many problem la that car.

When I've fallen in love to my car, it seemed to be broken down for quite a lot of times already. When I hate it, it seemed to be no problem. I want to sell it soon!


Who want my 'turbo' car?


Don't worry, because all the problems had been OK-ed!

Very powerful la my car, for those who know me, you might know what kind of car it is right? HEhe!




BORING NOW!





Current location: inthehell; staffroom

No comments: