Tuesday 13 May 2008

La la la la~~~

This two days, I was tired of hanging out with my different groups of friends.

Yesterday (12/05/08), my friend, Janey, treated me a lunch! (It's her belated birthday treat, hehe!) Woohoo! She invited CS, Marvin and I (Vinvin, in case nobody know my name, hahaha!) at Excapade Sushi, Gadong! I like japanese cuisine a lot!

To make it short, our meals cost Janey around 60+ (after 10% discount).

Overall, it's a nice meal! Thanks Yen (aka Janey)!

After that, we went to Mall. In fact, I didn't know what I was going there for. But since they're going, so I joined them lor. Oh I just remembered, my motive to go Mall was to find a gift for the birthday girl, Janey!

When we arrived, CS and I planned to watch Speed Racer, so we headed to buy tickets first before going to search for Janey's gift. SR (Speed Racer) would be shown at 2.15pm, so CS and I still had about 15minutes to look for the gifts. And Janey and Marvin went to watch Iron Man! Ewww, I don't like Iron Man laa. Without reason one I don't like it, hahaha! Stupid hor?

AHA! Finally, we bought shirts for her. It's from Iora though. Cost erm... not to mention here, as Janey would read my blog! Haha! We gave it to her as soon as we bought it and headed inside the cinema!

WOOHOOOO! SR was really nice to watch I tell you. No regret to watch it. 4dollar ticket was worth enough for such an exciting movie. Even though SR sounds so kua chang (over 'reacting'), but still it's awesome!

Rain... Woohoo! So handsome! (I think his English is OK but still I feel it a bit weird lor. Why ah? Is it in my mind keep thinking of he's a Korean? Hmph!)

Rating: 9/10
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And today, I went out with the other group of my friends, Dolc and Dzet. Nothing particularly happened though, just that we took photos and shopping. Hehe!

Hoho.. For the first time today, I drove quite big car laar. The quite big car is Toyota Rav4. Somehow, it really freaked me out lorrr. My other car was in the workshop, what to do. Pity you Turbo (not to mention what car I usually drive, later i kena block by you, as it gets 'blacklist' too often I think whenever I drive or my Hb drives. Hahaha!)

That all for now! Tata! Nite-nite!

No comments: