Tuesday 6 May 2008

I'm a lady!

Am I emotional because of my age? Am I emotional because of the changes of my hormones? Am I emotional because of a guy? Am I emotional because of money? What if they come at once? That's really out of control. Like me, whenever I've emotional problem, I tend to feel lonely, lonely and lonely. Yesh, I'm now feel soooo damn lonely! Not only lonely, My mind would feel with a lot of junks which I've no way to deliver it out. I tend to think a lot of negative stuffs. I hate when this happened.

Have you ever experienced your bf/hubby not listening to you? In other word, ignoring what you said. How about saying that you're useless? How about despise/look down on you? How about ignoring you physically and mentally? For me, even one of the above statements happens to me, it's already enough to make me desperate. What if all of the above happened to me? That's really super-duper desperate!

I'm currently still studying. It's obvious that I'm not working. This means I'm not earning money except the low and lousy allowance that provided by the MoE or government. Being not working and only studying can be despised by guy also. Then because of this, I'm useless by the guy. This actually had come out from the guy's mouth saying I'm useless. By only the word of 'useless', it had broken my heart in pieces. Wahlao.. that really harsh. For him, since I'm useless, whatever I said, he never listened to me whether it's a guidance or normal conversation. Whenever I spoke to him, he would only look at me at a glance then didn't reply to my words. I don't know why he acted this way. Is it because my voice too low? Does my voice so ugly to listen? Or he has eardrum problem that the waves from my sound can't reach his eardrum and eventually reflect back away? Or his ear bones (ossicles) not working properly? I don't understand! (I'm cursing him okie!) If he did respond to me, his eye won't contact at mine. Meant no eye contact. Eye contact is really important, I always look at the persons when I talk to them, unless I'm driving laa. No conversation, no eye contact,being despised are giving me a hard day to live. (Since whatever I say never goes into him, so I blog it here)

Okie, when it's time to sleep, does your hubby actually kiss you good night or hug you sleeping? (Only applicable to those who are married) In my case, a BIG no!!! I don't want to elaborate more on this. In a whole, I'm really fed up! For those just married, no such thing can happen until their wedding anniversary getting older and older. I'm wondering, is it because the guy gets boring to us? Or what? Too tired from work? That's a nonsense!

I use 'us' as my friend experienced this too. But in her case, she just get married but her hubby not so lovable like they've not married yet. I'm only 22 and she's 23. (I'm exposing my age now) Sometimes, I feel early marriage is really a suffering. To be honestly, she's this thought,too. We thought at the age of 20+ is the time for us to having fun and gain money and not involved ourselves in marriage. But what can we do since it's happened? Divorce? Haha! Don't be siao! (I thought of this before, but..) But of course, marriage can have the good and the bad sides. What I recommend you all is it's better not get married too early or at your young age. (If in the case of like other religious, married then can make love then I've nothing to say as they can't tahan it anymore! Hahaha! Some people even break the rules I know, heheh! I'm not biased ah!) Depend on yourselves and not other is better than rely on other people (no matter you've a rich bf/hubby la, they would look down at us, I'm assured you that). If the guy give you money and expect you to save it, that's really kns! WE ARE LADIES! WE LOVE SHOPPING! (if the guy expect you to buy this and that to make you happy then that's good! And not good is when we come back then the guy angry at us saying we're a big spender bla, bla, bla..)


OKIE DONE! Enough of biasing to the guy. Soon enough, maybe, I would turn to be a Lesbian. HAHAHA! Just kidding! Mai mae, mai mae (don't angry in Hokkien)

Love you girls!

No comments: