Tuesday 27 May 2008

Complimentation

My 2nd post of the day.



I've encountered quite a lot of time where different people asked the same questions at me.

I don't know whether I should be happy or sad by those questions asked at me.

But some people said I look completely like a Chinese BUT some said I look like Malay! *OKIE la, mostly said Malay la! DAMN!*

Can it be considered as compliment? Or humiliation? *sigh*

Phase 1:

Person A: *Smiling* "Are you chinese?"

Me: *Smiling, too* " Yeaaa!"

Person A: "Are you mixed?"

Me: : *To make the conversation short* " Consider I am, because my great grandmother was a Dusun."

Phase 2:

Person B: "Are you Malay?"

Me: "NO!"

Person B: Are you Chinese?"

Me: " Yes.."

Person B: "Are you mixed?"

Me: *To make the conversation short* " Consider I am, because my great grandmother was a Dusun."



Phase 1 and phase 2 have been repeated a lot of times, but with different bunch of people. AS you can see, my replies to their questions are the same! *even my hb asked me the same questions like phase 2 when the first time he met me. Hin!*

This is because I'd explained to some different people some times ago, and therefore, I don't wanna repeat and repeat the same old thing!

AS for now, whoever ask me that questions, I would only reply that " Consider I am, because my great grandmother was a Dusun." (with the never-changed sentence) I don't care if they understand me or not. That's my business if I want to tell you detail or not!

Or you want me to explain that 'my mother is pure', 'my grandmother was pure too', 'but my great grandmother was a Dusun'. 'My father's side all pure ok'! LIKE THAT?! Huh!

IT'S LOOOONG LA! *Even longer than ku ku bird (genital of a guy)*

And I don't have to explain very well to the anonymous lor. AS I'm not very-the-too-close to you! :p

What do you think? *should I include my photos to SHOW you my chinese-malay face? Better not*

Compliment or humiliation? *I can't blame my ancestor for that though*

*This post doesn't contain any racism. It's just a view from my thought, that's it*

No comments: