Thursday 15 May 2008

Unluckies....

Yesterday..

It was a
soi (unlucky) day for me lor. As you know, I drive Toyota Rav4 since the past few days. It's quite big laa.. and I haven't fully feel comfortable with it lor.

I went home at Tutong with my lil' bro, Cyan, after our destination to the Berakas, to find some sort of invisible building there (which we couldn't find it!), and Giant, to upgrade our sim card at Dst. But of course, since it's a
soi post, the sim card is out of stock! Hmpf! Unlucky ehhh!

After those bad encounters, we headed to Tutong
lor. Halfway driving, somewhere near to Kebia village I think, I saw a cat (golden colour with white) running very fast (with all its leg open widely, you imagine it la how fast it can be), and hor I tell you what! (In my mind, I ask the cat to stop running across the road!)

The cat looked more like this -Golden and white fur

In the case you lazy to imagine, here's a photo showing cat's legs opened very wide.

(At this point, I didn't see the cat running across the road lor)
AND, AND, AND!!!









The car in front of me hit the cat!!! SH*T! I saw the cat flying (like jumping, you imagine it again after something being hit then it flies, not really fly la) OMG! I was numbed after that, in that seconds, I was thinking how to avoid that car by not driving across it!. I braked a bit to slow down. BUT!!! It useless! (If I'd overtake that car, then I don't have to encounter this stupid incident)

I actually crashed the cat more!!! OMG!!! Cyan and I heard the crashing sound of the bones of the cat! NWAHHHH!

My feet completely weaken after that tragedy. Slowly I could feel my whole body also weaken.

I didn't mean to kill the cat! MY GOD! (Honestly, when I think back of the crashing sound, I really get goosebumps)
Sorry meow!



I tell you what. The driver who hit the cat 'first-hand' seemed to be sooooo relax laaa! Iyoooo! (I'm the 'second-hand' killer
lor, more cruel than the 'first-hand' killer, hmmm!) While Cyan and me inside the car talking non-stop about the cat. Soorrryyyy again meeeeoooow!

No wonder before starting our journey, I thought something like, 'this is my 2nd time driving these Rav4, nothing would happen
kua). HMPH! Who knows, meow was hit by me.

That night, for the first time in my life, I bought
hao ma, quite big loh. But it turned out, no hao ma chong! HMMM! Thought the cat would give me luck after that soi thing ma - cat cannot so stupid la, give luck after I hit it, siao!

No comments: