Thursday 1 May 2008

富婆变了疯婆

Okie.. I'm suppose to be happy today. Nothing actually happened to break my mood. I'm actually a 富婆(which mean a rich woman,day dreaming only though). But now I'm changing to 疯婆(which mean crazy woman)! Okie! I really fed up with this case sometime. With or without reason,I might be get scolded by the damn man! Not only scolded,but with the harsh words that can hurt my feeling!

It's like this. I went shopping with my lil' bro today to Kiulap. So, before I headed back home,I asked this man (I want to be rude to him,shyt! You rude to me,I rude to you,too!) whether he wanted me to buy him something to eat or not. I was so good to ask him ok! My heart still remembered him even though I was shopping ok! At that time I was still at Kiulap Mall. So,driving back to Mall, Gadong to send my lil' brother there laaa... And asking his help to buy me bread at Fun Bread before I went home. Yes, he did for me, good brother! Ookie, just a few second I received my bread from my lil' bro, that man texted me up! It said, "no need tapau liau, I go out eat coz very hungry ledy..." Okie, bloody hell! Kek sim (sad) you know!!!

As soon as I received the text, I replied him back saying I bought the bread already. Then I went home la. On my way home, I received a text from him again saying, "you come back late,now wat time is it already? if u have heart then come back early to give me the food then can go out again. You're useless, hope you to take care of me until I die then reborn back still the same." KNN! How can a guy said this to me?! I'm really pissed off okie! When I read the text, I was about to cry! Damnit!

Since my heart is burning with fire, I closed the door with a strong push! A loud noise made by the door. I don't care much what they might think because I'm in real HOT now! When I arrived home, I saw he's still inside the office, talking on the phone (so happy huh!). I just threw the food on the table, I don't care what the office girl might think. For the second time, I smashed the office door strongly too! I'm happy to do it because I'm in burning process! Damn! Such a bloody hell for me!

Now, I face him with my 'black' face laaa... I've tried to go back earlier, but he still complaining. It's only took about half an hour for me to reach home after he said he wanted the food ASAP! If he buy me food,huh! Lagi si beh long time ahhh! 1hour and half! I waited till I'm dying you know! I didn't say a word about it. And him?! Hah! Huh! Hoh! Only 30 minutes also want to die already. Where's your brain?! At your butt?! Shyt!

KNN! You love to use foul language, I use it here too! Fark you!

I write this post as soon as I arrive my room. Open my laptop and connect the internet and here I am! It's good I write this soon than later while my burning sensation is still on hotting.

If he does read this, I'm very-the-super-sure, he won't understand how I feel! Really AHHHHH!

No comments: