Sunday 11 May 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Happy belated birthday to my lil' brother, Cyan! You're turning 20th this year. Big boy already oh. Hey when are you going to treat me? Haha! All the best to you!

Here he is! Handsome boh? Anyone interested can email me to get his contact number. Haha!

Cyan aka my lil' bro. Birthday boy on 9/5/2008

Another belated birthday to my ex-classmate, Nelson! Even though we are not that close, I'm supposed we're actually not very close, but I do still remember your birthday. (All May celebrants that I know are birthday-ing everyday non-stop, that's why I remember you all!) He's picture? Hmmm, I don't know should I upload here or not loh. I'm worried he would actually mad at me. Haha!

And tadah! Today (11/05/2008) is the birthday of my twin friends! They are......

Janey aka Yen Yen!
(Sorry Yen, I stole your photo from you friendster)

and...

Farrah aka Swan Swan!
(Sorry too! I stole your photo in your blog, as I couldn't find one of yours :S)

Both of them very cute hor? Hehe! Both of you turning 20 liau oh! Very happy to you two!

P/s: When are you going to treat me (or us with the gang)? *waiting and am chio*

Lastly....



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mommies in the world!!! INCLUDING ME loooorrr! Hehe!

And Happy mommy's day to my mom too! Love you, may you have a blessing health and tio ban ji tonight or soon. Hahaha!

1 comment:

JaneYyen said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EEVIN.. THIS LOVELY MOTHER hahaha and ADORABLE and PRETTY mother...

hahahaah... bah u wan treat ah can can later i msg u ah...

thx so muchy.. and never mind lar... jux take.. hahahahahaha...